Personal Brand Worksheet

 

  1. What are you most passionate about? What do you care deeply about?

    Something that I am most passionate about is fashion and photography. I really enjoy getting dressed and taking photos. I feel that I have fun expressing myself through clothes. I love the aesthetics of other places that I go to take photos. It brings me excitement tapping into my inner child experiences of traveling to different places and creating memories. I care deeply about making positive memories with people I love the most.



  1. What are your top 3-4 personal attributes-- the things that define how you make things happen?

    My top 3-4 Personal Attributes that define how I make things happen are being thoughtful, open-minded, being competitive, and genuine.


  1. What specific professional experiences reflect your strengths and values? What are your 3-4 greatest strengths that have benefited or helped others around you? 

    Some specific professional experiences that reflect my strengths and values are being able to listen and take feedback well. I would also add communicating well with people, motivating and knowing that I'm not always right in every situation. 3-4 strengths that have benefited and helped others around me would be communication, patience, forgiveness, and observing. 


  1. What do you have to offer that no one else does? What makes you unique and sets you apart from your peers?

    What I offer that no one else does is a unique style and genuine bond. What makes me unique is that I strive to always try something different than what people are used to seeing, that can be seen through my photography and fashion styles. 


  1. Put it all together: Identify the 3 words or phrases that reflect your personal brand’s attributes.

    Unique, Genuine, Bambi





Comments

Popular Posts