“The wilderness Downtown”

 I found the assignment “The wilderness Downtown”to be very interesting. The idea of the graphics and having a soundtrack traveling through the area you grew up just interested me. I like how it shows different views of the area as if it almost takes me back into time. I also find it interesting that google knows so much about you by a simple address or email address. It's like the computer systems have all of our information and I don't know if I like to think of that as a good thing or bad thing. I feel as if the internet makes it so much easier these days to find people if that's what one wanted to do. Nothing really seems private anymore. I enjoyed the graphics and the overall presentation. Is there a way we could possibly change the soundtrack if we wanted?

Comments

Popular Posts